The superior performance of the lighting tower ensures stable and reliable lighting. From 4.5-20KVA ,
It meets all occupational health and safety standards and ISO9001 international quality standards.
Efficient and reliable power and light.
Its product range consists of:
• Powerlink Portable Generators – the choice of mine, construction, hire, emergency services and government
• SMC Mine and Metro Lighting Towers – for when mine specification is required
• SMC Lighting Towers – for when size, performance and quality matter
• Kubota Diesel Generators – open frame or acoustic weatherproof enclosed
• Powerlink Diesel Generators – open frame or acoustic weatherproof enclosed
• FG Wilson Diesel Generators – open frame or acoustic weatherproof enclosed
• Goliath Professional Worklights – the number one choice of emergency services and trades people
• Powerlink Powerweld welder generators and Powersafe distribution boards and extension leads
Compact design ensures that multiple units can be side loaded easily and transported together, therefore keeping project and transport costs to a minimum, ideal for those looking to hire equipment and for disaster recovery projects where lighting is needed urgently.
For OH&S reasons the mast cannot be raised without the hand brake being activated and will automatically descend should the hand brake be released meaning the SMC Lighting Tower cannot be moved intentionally or accidently with the mast raised.
Additional safety features include improved access for routine inspection and maintenance; emergency stop, LED dual voltage road lights and reflectors, and a mast deployment alarm and safety system.
Standard features include lockable battery isolator switch, Power Tilt Lamps that allow for a 45 degree lamp adjustment when in operation, Auto-run Timer Module that automatically starts and stops the engine then switches on or off the lamps in unattended operation situations, and Lamp Park Bracket which restricts lamp movement during transportation.
The compact SMC MM-9M Mine & Metro Lighting Tower offers the ultimate in on-site visibility and security. Four adjustable outriggers and wind down jack legs ensure maximum stability whilst its size helps to minimise transport costs.
Quit operation makes it suitable for sites where temporary site lighting is required making it the ideal lighting solution when 24 hour onsite lighting is required close to residential or populated areas. It is also user friendly in ease of site movement, transportation, operation and serviceability.
All Powerlink lighting towers can be configured to incorporate security cameras for additional onsite safety and GPS tracking.
With the ability to adapt to both mining and metropolitan environment the MM-9M Mine and Metro is set to be one of the most versatile machines of its type in the Australian market.